Trust for Nature is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to protecting nature in Victoria. Our vison is that Victoria’s most threatened native plants and wildlife are protected for future generations. To achieve this, we work closely with private landholders, government, organisations, Traditional Owners and businesses to help restore, protect and manage biodiversity on private land.
“We work collaboratively to protect nature on private land forever.”
The Fundraising Coordinator is a pivotal part of the Fundraising and Marketing Team whose aim is to integrate Trust for Nature’s conservation goals into partnership, communication and fundraising projects. This role will be focused on fostering excellent relationships with existing donors and building new relationships with supporters. You’ll be the first point of contact for many individual supporters, develop and implement direct mail-outs, manage regular giving relationships, coordinate fundraising events and maintain the database.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for variety, challenge and a chance to contribute their ideas.
In a typical week as a Fundraising Coordinator you will;
- Maintain and establish relationships with donors
- Manage the Salesforce database with donor information
- Support the Fundraising and Partnerships Manager to plan and roll out fundraising activities, campaigns and events
- Raise awareness of and manage the regular giving program
- Act as the first point of contact for Trust for Nature’s fundraising team, providing front line customer service
- Process donations and receipting
- Liaise with mail houses and printers for fundraising campaigns
- Support content development for campaign EDMs, letters and social media
- CRM reporting of donor data and broader organisational information including benchmarking and data analytics.
A base salary of $72,012 p.a. full time equivalent is offered, plus 9.5% superannuation. This is a 12 month fixed term position.
We are searching for someone who thrives in a small team and enjoys lending a hand to a variety of tasks. You will have previous experience in a similar fundraising or customer service role and will be;
- An expert in use of CRM platforms (Salesforce highly beneficial)
- A skilful communicator with strong customer service experience
- Able to think on your toes and troubleshoot under pressure
- Forward thinking and driven to improve the way we work
- Comfortable working autonomously and as part of a team
- Skilful in handling a wide range of situations confidentially and diplomatically
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office suite.
We are committed to building an inclusive workplace to help realise the potential of our employees, and embrace our differences. We encourage job applications from Aboriginal people, people with disabilities, people from LGBTIQ+ communities and culturally diverse backgrounds.
Applications will close on 5pm Sunday 24 January.
Please note, a National Police Check is required to be conducted as part of the selection process. Our practices are inclusive and based on equal opportunity principles, a positive result from a police check would only preclude employment in certain circumstances.